musicequallife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Un forum dedicat muzicii, in acelasi timp forumul este anti-manele:P

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About AV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-_-BaCk_To_NoThINg-_-
Admin
Admin
-_-BaCk_To_NoThINg-_-

About AV Empty
PostSubject: About AV   About AV I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:49 pm

Avril Lavigne Whibley[11] (born September 27, 1984), better known by her birth name of Avril Lavigne (pronounced /ˈævrɨl ləˈviːn/), is a Canadian Grammy Award-nominated rock singer, songwriter, fashion designer, and actress. In 2006, Canadian Business Magazine ranked her the seventh most powerful Canadian in Hollywood.[12]

Lavigne's debut album, Let Go, was released in 2002. Over 16 million copies were sold worldwide[13] and it was certified six times platinum in the United States.[14] Her second and third albums, Under My Skin (2004) sold over 8 million copies and The Best Damn Thing (2007) currently over 5.3 million copies sold[15] respectively, reached number one on the U.S. Billboard 200. Lavigne has scored six number one songs worldwide to date and a total of eleven top ten hits, including "Complicated", "Sk8er Boi", "I'm With You", "My Happy Ending" and "Girlfriend," which became #1 hits in the ARC Top 40.[16] In December 2007, Lavigne was ranked at #7 in the Forbes "Top 20 Earners Under 25", with an annual earnings of $12 million.[17] Currently, Avril Lavigne has sold about 30 million albums worldwide.
Back to top Go down
https://musicequallife.forumotion.com

About AV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
musicequallife :: Muzica/Formatii :: Avril Lavigne-
Jump to: